When you're disabled or physically handicapped, finding ADA-compliant housing can be challenging, frustrating and exhausting. Many living facilities barely pass basic requirements, and many are developed exclusively for eldercare. That's not the case with Evergreen Grove LLC in Otter Lake, MI.
Our community goes beyond providing handicap-accessible housing. Every feature is built barrier-free and with accessibility in mind. Our homes include features like:
- Doors that are five- or nine-feet wide for easy access
- Ceiling mounted lift and rail systems
- Lowered electrical panels and light switches and raised electrical outlets
- Stand by generator back up systems for those with medical/life support equipment that depend on power
- Special 5' x 7' roll in showers to accommodate shower beds and chairs
- Kitchen accommodations for ease of use